Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Picking up the thread

Pop Pop is back from vacation on Grand Cayman Island, at a quaint area named Rum Point. My laptop "chip" portal was found to be broken before I left, so there were no blogs either from the Caymans or of the barn project until now. Lots has transpired since we left, so here goes with some of the progress. Our architect, sent us this picture of the timber frame after it was erected: This is especially impressive in that the Philly area was below zero some of the time, and I think, rarely rose above freezing during February. Since I've returned, lots of progress on the barn has been made - but just for interest, here is what I left, and what I returned home to see (my last four pics in my first download): And now, today, we have really progressed!

No comments: